Saturday, September 8, 2007

Lights out Two

When I realized I had no power, my first thought was How much do I owe? and then How broke will I be this month to get the lights back on? But it is summer coming. Maybe I'll see what I'm made of. I have been disgusted enough to turn the idiot box off quite a bit lately. And it is peaceful without "Noise" all the time. We are so used to it all the time. What we aren't used to is quiet. We nearly have an anxiety attack if we aren't surrounded by sensory overload all the time.



I can hear the wind in the trees. I can hear the birds. And I can think clearly. No more brainsucker. I get alot more done. I think I just may buy a camp light for the summer.

T.V. Note

I was at my friends house working and she had to go to the dentist. "Make a sandwich- watch T.V. if you want."
There was something I wanted to catch on the noon news but I couldn't figure out how to turn on her new super duper T.V. set. Now I just have no patience with three remotes to watch one T.V. set. I can not be bothered. Plain and simple.

No comments: