Sunday, September 9, 2007

Random Rant

And we haven't even addressed the politics of it. This energy cost thing just goes up me.
"Oh gas is $3.50 a gallon?" "Oh well- what you going to do? Gotta pay it."
"Screw that !--- Walk!" 'Who told you to get a job an hour away from where you live?"

"Make do with less!" My son told me the other day his home heating bill is $400.00 a month. And that's not to stroll around in shorts and a tee shirt in January. That's with layers" Are we crazy? I guess so.

I realize not everyone would have any desire to live as I do. Although there are some out there. People who live in wilderness areas. People who live on houseboats and boat boats. People who live on islands or mountains or in the desert. Or people like me who live in towns and cities but tucked away.

People who want to be free.

No comments: